1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Standing platform attached to Geartracs.

Discussion in 'New Products' started by MrWndrfl, Aug 21, 2013.

1. MrWndrfl

MrWndrfl Member

I have a Hobie Revolution and it is very uncomfortable to stand for any length of time. I was thinking it would be nice to have some sort of standing platform that attaches to the gunnels. The geartracs would make it very easy to attach and detach the platform while on the water.

2. Cuivre

Cuivre New Member

I'll add to this and get the ball rolling, albeit years after the post. I have a Perception Pescador and haven't gotten confidant in standing and fishing in it. Getting a pull-up rope installed will be easy, but I'm bouncing around the thought of putting in a stabilizer frame for myself-about thigh or waist high and having that mounted to a gear track. I think the existing tracks are too far forward, so I think I'll have to install some at the proper location to mount my PVC frame. To your point, I would think the higher you stand, the more unstable the yak would be.

3. Yak Chum

Yak Chum Administrator Staff Member

We couldn't respond to this previously because the Stand Command was in the works. It will be available soon!!!

4. Cuivre

Cuivre New Member

Story of my life- day late on a great idea! LOL!

5. Yak Chum

Yak Chum Administrator Staff Member

The stand command is now available for purchase at www.Yakattack.us or your local YakAttack Dealer!!!